Female Receding Hairline:?
Growing up, I've always had a slight receding hairline; however, my hair everywhere else is thick and healthy - always has been. I was told that birth control, which I've been on since 15, has caused scalp hair loss. I wanted to see what can help regrow hair in that area where the receding hairline is. I've spoken to my MD and she tells me it's genetic, so the only thing that can be done is a type of hair surgery. I just need to find out what else I can do, so please give me some suggestions for all of those with the same problem or know of a solution.
I don't know if it will work for a woman, but it's been working for me. I found a web page from a guy who found a common skin care product that he noticed started growing his hair back in front. I sent him $10 through PayPal, and he sent me the info on what to pick up. It's a women's skin care product.
Well, about 4 months later, it's actually working!! My hair stopped receding, and it really is coming back! (It has been slow, but but better than anything else I've tried in front.)
The stuff costs only about $9/month, and it's even helped get rid of the wrinkles I had on my forehead!
Here's the web site: www.newhaircheap.com
Loss Regrow Healthy for Sale on Ebay
Hair Care Massage Laser Comb Brush Reduce Hair Loss Healthy Tool Regrow Therapy
Time Remaining: 23d 15h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $18.49
ReGrow Plus for Hair Loss Healthy Hair Regrowth 50 ml
Time Remaining: 16d 13h 30m
Buy It Now for only: $35.96
Loss Regrow Healthy for Sale on Amazon
| ReGrow Plus for Hair loss and Healthy Hair and Regrowth - 50ml|
Sale Price: $34.15
| Avalon Organics Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex, Thickening, 14 Ounce|
| Pura d'or Hair Loss Prevention Premium Organic Shampoo, Brown and Blue, 16 Fluid Ounce|
|Seven Second Memory. Memory techniques that will change your life. Edition 3|
| Grow Hair Fast: 7 Steps to a New Head of Hair in 90 Days|
Help! I'm taking Prempro, a hormone and my Dr. said I may get hair loss. My hair has thinned due to?
the pill and I've always had thick, healthy hair. What can I do/take/use to regrow my hair? NO B-Vitamins or Rogaine, please, I cannot use them due to other medicine use. Any other ideas how to replenish my hair? Thanks.
hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165
Loss Regrow Healthy Video
Total Hair Regrowth